更多香港FLL創意機械人大賽詳情，請 按此 到大賽網頁瀏覽。
Special Measures for Influenza – Hong Kong FLL Robotics Tournament 2017/18
All the competitions in Secondary Division will be held as usual (10 Feb), where all the competition in Primary Division will be postponed. To prevent the spread of influenza, please pay attention to the following special arrangement and suggestions:
- All participants should observe their body condition and measure their body temperature before departing from home. They are required to stay at home and rest if they have any symptoms of any respiratory infection (e.g. feeling unwell, cough or fever)
- The Organizer will arrange facilities to measure participants’ body temperatures. If participant(s) have fever, they are not allowed to participate in the competition and are required to return home, rest and seek medical advices immediately.
- Except during judging time, all participants are required to bring and put on surgical mask.
- The Organizer will prepare sanitizing equipments in all competition area. All participants should maintain good personal hygiene and wash their hands frequently.
- All competition area and booths will be sanitized every 1 hour with alcohol spray.
- Some STEAM Booths will be cancelled.